Welcome Back – Friending New n Returning Members

Pagan Nation Forums Pagan Nation Central Pagan General Topics PG13 Welcome Back – Friending New n Returning Members

•  
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  treehuggingdirtworshipper 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A.J. Drew
    Keymaster

So the push is on to get new and returning members.  If you know anyone from the old days of Pagan Nation glory, please invite them to come see the new place.  Then do what I do.  Friend the names you recognize and welcome them back.  I have made that very easy.

From just about any page on Pagan Nation there is a menu bar on the right with feeds and other information.  Towards the bottom is a feed for Members.  It lists members in different way.  The default is newest.  I watch for name I recognize when ever I am here and click on them.

When you click on someone’s name it brings you to their profile.  Click FRIEND and then send them a friendship request.  It is that easy.  Much better than the old Pagan Nation.

Guys and gals, I am working my ass off to get things up and running again.  I think I am doing a good job, but need your help.  Spread the word, the boys are back in town.

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

grub
    Participant

drink will flow and blood will spill and if the boys wanna fight you better let ’em

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

A.J. Drew
    Keymaster

Andrea?  If so, you are the only grub I adore.  The rest of them, the ones in the garden, well I hate them.  Oh but if you are a new grub, well welcome.  But from your post I get the idea you are well versed in Pagan Nation.  Hoping we get supporting members who want to create their own forums and deal with that themselves.  I am just not good at settling things like that.

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

grub
    Participant

nope, not andrea. but I am already a supporting member.

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

inna
    Participant

(Psst… Mine is spelled Grubb) 😘

Hi there AJ, I’ve missed you.

Hello to you also grub!

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Yahoo!! Happy to see PN back up and going! Ive missed it.

•  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.